Does Private Niche Empire really provide turnkey, ready to go “high-quality and auto pilot” niche sites or just one of those useless templates that will get you zero traffic? Is it worth joining or is it just another scam?
In this article, you’ll find an in-depth review of Private Niche Empire – a membership site created by Ellery Coleman. At the end of this review, you’ll be able to make an informative decision whether this product is right for you or not.
Before I start the review, let’s me briefly touch on the subject of building a niche site…
Without any doubt, one of the quickest way to build an online business and make money is to focus on a particular niche. However, if you’ve ever tried to set up a niche information site before, you will agree that it can take loads of time and effort to get it right.
Big chunk of your time and effort will be spent on the following activities…
– Find a niche market
– Research to make sure that you’re in the right niche (very time-consuming)
– Build the site and add unique content on it (on-going effort)
– Optimize the niche site for the search engines
– Promote the site (on-going effort)
– Repeat the entire process for a new niche site.
This is neither a formula nor secret, it’s simply a process everybody who wants to make money online building niche sites MUST do! Well, either you do it yourself or you pay someone else to do it for you. And, it’s not going to be cheap!
Now, what Private Niche Empire promises is to do all those ‘grunt work’ of building niche sites for you for a small price! But, does it live up to its promise? Is the service offered worth your money?
Let’s take a peek at WHAT the Private Niche Empire membership has in store for you…
– Ten ready-made niche sites every month (these are not templates but full websites with pre-written articles).
– Each site is ready to be monetized with AdSense, Amazon and Clickbank products.
– You have 4 to 12 quality header graphics to choose from for each site.
– Two PDF manuals (one for step-by-step instructions on how to upload and configure the sites and another for teaching you how to get traffic to your sites).
– 17 videos with specific training on how to modify the sites. In my opinion, these are the most important parts as it shows you how to make your site unique and stand out from the rest. If you want to have a successful and long-term niche business, then you should pay attention to these videos.
– 90 set of videos that focus on more basic and generic training (newbies should watch these videos first before uploading their sites).
Another thing I like about Private Niche Empire is that it divides the members into a group of 125. Each group receives their own set of sites, graphics and articles already assembled for them. This greatly helps to reduce the competition level among the members.
While the niche sites are very appealing, I do have a concern. Most people are too LAZY to learn how to modify the sites and make them unique before they upload them. If you do join Private Niche Empire, I strongly urge you to spend some time to learn how to modify and optimize your sites. Trust me on this, you’ll get much better result if you do that!
Initially, I made the mistake for not making my niche sites unique, all these sites are not ranked well at all. And I’ve found that those niche sites that have been modified and tweaked perform much better. So, don’t make the same mistake. Make sure you go through the videos that teach you how to modify and optimize your niche sites.
If you’re building niche sites to earn money online, Private Niche Empire is a decent membership for you to consider joining. In my opinion, the service it provides is worth the monthly price. It does save you huge amount of time. If you understand that time is money, then I guess you’ll be able to justify the monthly membership fee.
Leave a Reply